Thursday, June 19, 2014

Jillibean Soup | card & layout

Today I am sharing a couple of projects that were up on the Jillibean Soup blog this week. The first is a card, which you can find HERE. The second is a layout, which posted on the blog HERE.

Here is my card:
 I just love the butterflies from the Wooden Shape Assortment(Stampables), along with the doily!! I stacked the butterflies for added dimension, and lined the edges with a white gel pen. I also used the gel pen to color in the word "HEART" from the stamped sentiment.



And here is my layout using the Sightseeing Stew collection:
I just love this collection! The colors are so fun, and all the embellishments are just perfect for our photos of going on a little trip to get my new car!

You will find all the usual suspects on this one: layering, stitching, stapling, clustering, and the added stamping.




That's it for today! 
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the fun blog hop with Elle's Studio and the Hip Kit Club!!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by!