Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Jillibean Soup | PageMaps layout (+ a card)

Have you all checked out this month's PageMaps reveal??

I was lucky enough to get to play along with one of the sketches as Jillibean Soup was the Guest DT for this reveal!!

Here is the sketch that I was sent:

And here is my take on it, using the Birthday Bisque Collection:



It was such a fun sketch to play with, and it lent itself perfectly to the Birthday Bisque collection!
You can see all of the sketches, along with the Jillibean DT samples HERE.



I also had a card go up yesterday on the Jillibean Soup blog for the Designer's Challenge: Jillibean Silhouette Shapes. You can see the post HERE.

Since I do not have a Silhouette (cameo or portrait), I relied on some of the fab Jillibean Soup products to use in place of a silhouette cut. The Mini Placemats and Wise Words sentiment stickers were perfect! :)

Okay, that's all from me today!!
Have a good one!

4 comments :

Thank you for stopping by!