Thursday, April 10, 2014

Elle's Studio | April Inspiration Gallery and Kit

Hi friends!

The Elle's Studio April Inspiration Gallery is now live, and so is the new April Kit!!!

 This is one amazing kit! I absolutely LOVED working with this one!!  Get yours today for only $9.99!! (Price goes up tomorrow, take advantage of the sale price today!) Once these are gone, they are gone!

Do you see those fabulous stamps?? They are so fun!! You can get yours HERE.
And, the wood veneer this month is fabulous!! The "hello" is my favorite!!! Grab your wood veneer set HERE.
And, of course, the amazing cut files can be purchased HERE.

With this month's kit, I created a fun, little mini album!!
The "hello" is just adorable, and perfect for my title.



I have page-by-page photos with some detailed shots in the Elle's Studio April DT Inspiration Gallery HERE. But, I thought I would share a group shot with you all so you get an idea of the mini....

I seriously love this project! It definitely makes me want to make more minis!! I hope you all will go over to the inspiration gallery and check out this mini, my other projects, and all of the Design Team projects, as they are unbelievable!!!

1 comment :

Thank you for stopping by!