Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bella Blvd card post

It's Cards On Thursday over at the Bella Blvd blog today, and I have a card up! This card was to focus on the crochet flowers, which I find absolutely adorable! 

You're My Fave
I knew immediately that I wanted to do an all red and pink card when I opened my Crochet Flower packs. I went straight to the Kiss Me collection and pulled out the Flutter and Cute Cuts papers. I accented with some of the new Designer Tapes from the 12mm Combo Pack. A great card to have on hand.

 Supplies:
Kiss Me: Flutter, Borders and Cute Cuts; Designer Tape: 12mm Combo Pack; Crochet Flowers: Poppy


 Thanks so much!!! :D

2 comments :

  1. What a cute card! Love how you used those crochet flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Jenny. Love the monochromatic scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!