Thursday, April 11, 2013

You Are Amazing - Boys Rule layout

Hi all!

I would love to share a Boys Rule layout with you all today! :)

 The new April kit featuring All About A Boy by Echo Park is such a bright, fun collection and Laura-Lee has matched some fabulous embellishments with it! I always love when the kit has coordinating buttons, and those frames are just too cute!!

You Are Amazing
I thought the blues of this collection matched my photo perfectly! The embellishment stickers are so fun with this line! I just love that hot air balloon!!
 


 
Okay, that's all from me today! Have a good one!! :)

7 comments :

  1. Awesome mix of color and pattern, Jenny! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are absolutely fabulous Jenny!! So bright and fun! What a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bright colors and the layout is fun, just like boys!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! I love, love, love the layers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design!!! Love the colors and patterns and how you combined them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jenny I love this. The papers and embellies goes well with the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!