Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Scraps and More: Trick-or-Treat Crop layout...

Hi all!!

I have a post up today over at My Scraps and More:

The Trick-or-Treat Crop is still going on!! You have until tomorrow to turn in your layouts!! You can find it HERE in the forum.

Today I am going to share a layout I created for one of the challenges:

Trick-or-Treat Crop Challenge #7:
My absolute favorite candy of all time, especially at Halloween, is Sweet Tarts!!!
[image]

For your challenge, you are to use Sweet Tarts as your inspiration! The colors, shapes, packaging, name, etc...whatever inspires you! Just be sure to include what it was when you upload your layout!


I have used the Sweet Day collection by Echo Park for my layout. I was inspired by the colors and the name.

In addition to the candy challenge, you are also to use this fabulous sketch by Kristine Davidson:
To link up your take on this challenge, click HERE. Remember...challenge entries are due tomorrow!!!

Thanks so much!!

2 comments :

  1. Ooooh, I love this layout Jenny!! Your boys are super cute! Loving the colours on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so cute Jenny!! Love the EP on this page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!